Monday, November 12, 2007

Open Social

well, Open Social is all over the web .. some are of Usual Topics, some of Application, Some on Hacks... and the list goes on... But if u see briefly.. no where you can find a OneStop way to get into Open Social Development... - well.. i don't claim that i have one nor do i can..coz its too vast.

But Hey.. I can at least Markup all my Search result at one common place.hmm this could be place...
Let me list down what all my search resulted in.

1. Applications
2. Issues
3. Concern
4. Basic Step on Creating a Gadget
5. Some Usefull URLs
6. List of ppl working on Gadgets
7. Forum - dedicated to Open site

hmmm... how should i make this easily readable at same time categorize it perfectly... give me some time ..i'll do that and update this post.

No comments: